Sunday, December 19, 2010

Halloween 2010

Our 2010 Halloween picture. It was a cold night, but we had another great Halloween. I kept thinking about last year being pregnant. I was so big, I walked like 2 houses with Liv and had to go back and sit down. And now a year later, I have a "nice witch" and a "grumpy strawberry" on my hands. That hat was so cute, but Ava preferred not.


This is Maci. She was born I think 5 weeks after Ava came. The kids starting coming around five, so we fed Bean outside.

The best part of the night was when Olivia said "my customers are coming"! She individually put most of the candy into separate bags for the kids. I can't describe to you how much my daughter loves to give. She is so passionate and sincere.





This is our neighbor, Braedon. He is adorable. Liv loves to mother hen him. His parents: Darren and Jessica sat with us. Darren was handing out Margarita's to everyone, although it was to cold so most people said no. Next year I am going to make hot apple cider for everyone.



This is our neighbor Monique. Her favorite time of year is Halloween. Every year she dresses up as something different. It's top secret. This year she was the Mad Hatter from Alice and Wonderland. Her costume and stage presence was right on. Liv just stared at her, I did too! Then she transforms back to herself and we talk at the bus stop! Wonder what she will be next year?




No comments:

Post a Comment