Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Forgiveness just like that

For some reason today I seemed to be grumpy and not patient with Olivia. After she woke up from her nap I told her that I wanted to tell her something. I sat her down on my lap and said that I was sorry for not being patient with her and for being grumpy. She quickly gave me a hug and said "I forgive you", and then went and lined her dolls up on the stairs to play wheels on the bus or something. Just that quickly she forgave me, she isn't going to hold any grudges or think of ways to make me feel guilty..I especially needed that from her today. Thanks Olivia for giving me some Grace. It also reminded me of God's love for his children and how when we say we are sorry; we are forgiven just like that. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment