Sunday, February 7, 2010

I am 3 months old











Can you believe I am 3 months old now! I have discovered my fists and I like to suck on them a lot. It keeps me occupied for awhile when I am hungry. I have belly laughed in front of my parents a few times and it makes them laugh too. My sister puts crayons in my fingers and I can hold them; she helps me scribble on paper. I sleep in my swing and I like it very much. I usually sleep in there the whole night and I only get up between 4 and 5 and then I finish my slumber in my moms arms. I am very happy and pretty laid back. Everyone always comments on my hair. "I tell them it's natural." My favorite position is laying on the floor on my back and making people laugh. I really don't care too much for tummy time, although I find myself in that position a lot. Life is still good.
h

1 comment:

  1. Ava,
    Mema cannot believe that you are three months old already. You a such a beautiful child! I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again. I love your hair! Love you lots, mema

    ReplyDelete