Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009

Her favorite candy of the night were Starbursts. She had quite a few and that was the only candy she ate. Boy it was hard for me not to have any candy or those Halloween cupcakes we made the other night. I was excited to use all of our new Halloween stuff that we bought on clearance last year. Liv said she wanted to be a Scuba Diver next year!? She had Bitty all dressed up in her Halloween costume for days..but with all the excitement she forgot to bring her. It was a lot colder outside this year than last. I think the high with the sun was 53. It definitely was a crisp fall day.





1 comment:

  1. Olivia,
    It looked like you had a fun Halloween. I am sorry that we couldn't be there this year. Maybe next year! You and Jackson looked cute in your costumes. I love your boots. See you in a few days. Love you lots, papa and mema

    ReplyDelete