Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Brian and Tara

We went to a beautiful wedding this past weekend in Cincinnati. Brad was in the wedding and I do have to say he looked so handsome. I was truly blessed by this wedding. We hadn't been to a wedding in a long time. This couple had been dating over 8 years. One of their first big dates was at our wedding. They have quite a love story and it was great to be a part of their most special day. It was fun getting all dressed up. Although I got spit up all over my dress, it was quickly cleaned up by some baby wipes. We brought Ava to the wedding; my parents came down with us and watched Olivia. They took her to the Newport Aquarium and did some swimming at the hotel.
Here's to the happy couple, Brian and Tara Kelley


We clean up pretty good, eh?!



I was getting ready at this point to put Ava to sleep in the stroller. She slept for like 2 hrs in there which was great!










The ceremony was outside, it was very HOT! Gorgeous setting!






No comments:

Post a Comment