Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Forest Park Camp: Videos and Pictures

Her age group that day got to hold the flag and put it on the pole

This was box turtle day


video

video
This past week Olivia and I went to Forest Park for there "mommy and me" camp week. I wasn't ready for her to attend yet all by herself, so this was a great alternative. We both had a great week and overall the weather was really nice. On the last day we went to the water spray park. I didn't even wear my bathing suit because I had no intention of getting in...well after 30 minutes I was in fully clothed with my belly sticking out..It was fun and rather refreshing. Brad got to come join us for a few hours on Friday too. Every day had a different them: Possum day, Salmon day...etc. We went on hikes, did crafts, played lots of silly games, learned new songs and just had plain ol' fun. I remember going to camp as a child and I loved it. You can only do certain things at camp..drink "bug juice" etc. Maybe next year I'll let her go alone? MAYBE!

No comments:

Post a Comment