Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Disney World awaits us!


This will be my last post until after we get back from our highly anticipated trip to Disney World. I started planning this trip back in early September. I had to make all of our reservations for the character breakfast and other dinners back in February if you can believe that. One of the best parts of vacations is the anticipation of it actually happening, and that time is finally here. We leave real early Thursday morning. We are driving, so keep us in prayer as we make it to the "Happiest Place on Earth" safely. Olivia has her autograph book in hand, I have my maternity belt to wear, Brad has his sunflower seeds, well Dave has been packed since last week and Sharyl has the cookies and coloring books. Were set! Olivia is ready to meet her favorite princess, Ariel!

No comments:

Post a Comment